Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lexmark's Reply: The Escalation

I got an email back today from the same eSupport representative at Lexmark. Here is what it said:


Dear Brahm,

Thank you for continuing to use our e-mail service.

My higher level support requires a physical copies of the Menu Setting Pages and the Print Quality Pages. Please send it to the following address.

Please don't forget to put the service request number {removed}.

Lexmark International
740 West New Circle Road
Dept 504J44L
BLD 4-2
Lexington, KY 40550
Attraction "{removed}"
Airborne on account #
{removed}

Please follow the steps to print the Menu Setting Pages and the Print Quality Pages.

To Print The Menus Setting Pages,

{removed - long & boring}

To Print The Print Quality Pages:

{removed - long & boring}

Here is your Service Request # 1-
{removed}

If you have any more questions or concerns, please contact me at your convenience and I will be happy to assist you. (If I am not available, another representative may reply to your request.)

Sincerely,
{removed}
Lexmark eSupport Team
http://support.lexmark.com
[THREAD ID:1-
{removed}]

The next step for me will be to put together a package to Lexmark, and carefully document when I'm sending. I will get that done within the next two days or so and fire it off to the customer service team in Kentucky. Maybe I will CC some test pages to the EFF while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment